My portrait in a few lines...
- I was born in Paris. My father is French and my mother is Peruvian.
- I moved to California 4 years ago; first I discovered San Francisco, then the South Bay.
- I have a 2 baby boys, always smiling!
- I studied linguistics and arts in France, where I also worked in the book publishing domain.
- We often go on unplanned photography journeys together with my husband.
- I do charcoal drawing in my spare time.
- I love many kinds of photography, and I try to have a diverse body of work.
- I enjoy seeing the California sun every day, even if I miss the romantic rainy days, sometimes.
- I am crazy about asian food, I am happy to be able to find so many asian restaurants here.
- I have been doing photography since very young. My father was my first "shutter teacher".
- My husband also shows me his tips and his joy to be a photographer, all around the world.
- I am big fan of latin music and a really bad singer, but my son do likes mummy's songs!
- My work is exciting, always different. I love to create ambiances and personalized photo sessions!
I would be honored to be your photographer!